Transportation Economic Trends (TET), developed by the Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS), highlights transportation's role in the economy and explores changes (trends) over time through a series of interactive charts. TET also explains related concepts and data sources for a general audience.
BTS introduces this new digital version of TET. In these new pages, BTS continues to release the statistics contained in the annual publication that has been produced since 2016. The new format features interactive charts and tables, open and accessible data, and regular updates to the content. The introduction of the digital content is on-going, with topics being released over the 2020 calendar year. For topics not yet released, data from the previous release are available.
BTS strives to continually improve TET. If you have a suggestion on how to make this product better, find an issue, or have a question, please contact us at Ask A Librarian. We welcome your feedback.
- Transportation as an Economic Indicator
- Contribution of Transportation to the Economy
- Government Transportation Revenues and Expenditures
- Producer Price Indices for Providers of Selected Transportation and Warehousing Services, 2004 to 2016
- Producer Price Indices for Select Transportation Equipment Manufacturing, 2004 to 2016
- Productivity of the Transportation Sector, 1990 to 2014
- Public and Private Fixed Investment, 2016
- Public Investment in New Transportation Infrastructure (billions of chained 2009 dollars)
- Public Private Partnership Legislation by State
- Real Quarterly Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and Freight Transportation Services Index (TSI) (Seasonally Adjusted)
- Relationship Between the Transportation and Warehousing Sector and Transportation-Related Occupations, May 2016
- Revenue Allocated for Transportation Trends, Federal Government by Mode