National Transportation Statistics presents statistics on the U.S. transportation system, including its physical components, safety record, economic performance, the human and natural environment, and national security. This is a large online document comprising more than 260 data tables plus data source and accuracy statements, glossary and a list of acronyms and initialisms.
This Internet edition of the National Transportation Statistics is updated quarterly.
- Estimated National Emissions of Nitrogen Oxides
- Estimated National Emissions of Particulate Matter (PM-10)
- Estimated National Emissions of Particulate Matter (PM-2.5)
- Estimated National Emissions of Sulfur Dioxide
- Estimated National Emissions of Volatile Organic Compounds
- Estimated Number of Lives Saved by Use of Restraints
- Estimated U.S. Roadway Lane-Kilometers by Functional System
- Estimated U.S. Roadway Lane-Miles by Functional System
- FAA-Cited Causes of Departure and En Route Delays (After pushing back from the gate)