An Introduction to Transportation Statistics
- Transportation Statistics Annual Report a description of transportation trends, contributing factors, and the state of transportation statistics
- Pocket Guide to Transportation, a book and cell phone app with visualizations that highlight key national transportation statistics
- The Week in Transportation for flash estimates of daily and weekly transportation activity by mode, comparing 2020 to 2019, updated every Tuesday
- Monthly Transportation Statistics for the latest monthly and quarterly data for more than 60 time-series from nearly two dozen sources from across government and the transportation industry, updated continuously
- National Transportation Statistics for over 250 tables of statistics summarizing all aspects of transportation and the consequences of transportation as far back as 1960, updated quarterly
- State Transportation Statistics and States by the Numbers for tables of statistics and visualizations summarizing all aspects of transportation and the consequences of transportation, updated as new data become available
- County Transportation Profiles for selected statistics on transportation infrastructure, commuting and other personal travel, and demographics, updated as new data become available
- Congressional District Transportation Profiles (forthcoming) for selected statistics on transportation infrastructure, updated annually
- Map Gallery for national transportation maps.
- Data Spotlights for weekly highlights of special topics
- For research reports, policy documents, and historical materials, visit the extensive digital repository of the National Transportation Library.
If you're still not finding what you're looking for, try asking one of our research librarians for help with our free Ask-A-Librarian service, also available at the top of every page!